I held you in my arms when you came into the world.
The first words I said to you were ” My Baby”.
I watched you, held your tiny arms and I wondered about the expectation on how you will be the SON and the weight you will carry on your shoulder as the protector and the defender of your own family someday.
As though I could see the future, what the future holds in for you.
I could only imagine how you would grow and become what you want to be or what society wants you to be.
I was excited but worried.
Then I said to myself,
I bless the day you were born.
I bless the name given to you.
As you grow in strength and wisdom
You will overcome the struggles of Mankind.
Be Gentle Like a duck who is Calm on the surface of the water but paddles through obstacles under the water.
Be the Rock in the River that is always Sturdy despite how rough it can be.
Be Responsible to yourself.
There will be mistakes made but please learn not to repeat.
Learn to Love and be Kind.
Violence is not the answer to everything.
Shape your mind so it will work for your own good and don’t be surprised for the good of the society because someday, you will be shaping others even if they are not your family.
Never forget that I love you.
Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn about everything you can. Be the man I know you can be.
Until next time, Stay Calm.
You do not raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they will turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes.
As days go by, you realize that you have survived each day and you are still going strong.
Always stay focused.
Have a Plan every day:
On the way to be with your Children and their Education and their what they go through Personally and Socially. During Dinner or time for bed.
Have time with your partner or Spouse:
Sometimes, it releases the stress of your Everyday routine.
Lastly, have time for yourself:
This is the Most important routine that should be done. Having time before going to bed (at least One hour).
Going to the Salon alone.
Taking a walk alone.
All these help with your Mental wellbeing.
REMEMBER, IF THE MIND IS HEALTHY, EVERYTHING WILL COME IN PLACE.
It is difficult to have the Patience and the Strength to go on.
But your inner strength is bigger than you think.
Find it and discover that you are more than you think.
Let me share this article with you.
I found it and I said it will be helpful to you.
1. You Cannot Finish All the House Chores in One Day. Those Who Did Are Stress Sick, and Some Are Buried Already.
2. Please Create Time to Rest, It Is Not A Sin to Sit Down, Put Up Your Legs on The Table and Pick Popcorn While Watching TV.
3. Please Sleep If Need Be. That Headache Will Go. Those Who Refuse to Take Vacation, Or Leave, Or Time Out or Rest Time, Their Families Are Missing Them Because They Have Gone Untimely to Their Maker.
4. Stop Taking Sedatives to Sleep, You Are Destroying Your Brain and Organs. At A Point You Will Begin to Forget Things. Relax the Brain, Worry Less, Think Less, Laugh More, And Smile More. Everything Will Pass with Time.
5. Sometimes Go and Sit Outside Quietly on Your Own, Do Nothing Say Nothing, Just Admire Gods Handiwork, Breath in Fresh Air Calmly. Hurry Not.
6. Stand by Your Mirror Smile to Yourself, Laugh, Dance, Sing That Turns on Positive Aura Around You So You Can Glow.
7. Go Buy Yourself A Snack or Two or Drink Non-Alcoholic Wine If You Choose to Do So. Just Do Something for Yourself Even If Hubby Does That for You So You Off Load The Things in Your Head.
8. Get Necessary Home Gadgets to Ease Your Work in Order to Avoid Stress. Stress Is the Highest Silent Killer of Women.
9. If You Are Not Feeling Well Say It, Do Something About It, Go to Health Center, Hospital or Call A Nearby Nurse, Do Not Sit Around Waiting for Hubby to Buy Drugs. He May Come Back Late, Your Life Matters.
10. Check Your Blood Pressure and Sugar Level Occasionally.
I hope this helps.
Write a comment below on how you manage your stress.
Until next time, Stay Calm.
“Successful mothers are not the ones that have never struggled, they are the ones that never give up, despite the struggles.”